4:33 Creative Lab Unveils Tower Defense RPG Seven Guardians
Singapore – June 3, 2016 – Mobile game publisher 4:33 Creative Lab has revealed their latest game, Seven Guardians, that has launched on both iOS and Android. The free-to-play action-strategy RPG will be available in Singapore, Hong Kong, Canada and Sweden during its soft launch and is scheduled to be released globally soon after.
Seven Guardians is an intense 2D side-scrolling action-strategy game set in the Nine Worlds – a peaceful and prosperous place filled with delightful inhabitants. However, the rising of the undead led to a devastating attack on the worlds, plunging it into darkness. Only seven guardians survived, vowing to fight and restore their lands back to its peaceful existence.
In the game, players will train their own unique deck of heroes and upgrade powerful magical tanks that accompany them onto the battlefield. To defeat the undead army, players will need to assemble and summon an elite team of heroes as well as manage their cannons abilities and cooldowns carefully.
Eventually, players will earn and defend their own strongholds. They can choose to attack other hero strongholds in epic battles, go head to head against other guardian teams in PvP matches or battle massive bosses to test their mettle.
- Discover seven epic hero classes: Warrior, Rogue, Archer, Defender, Wizard, Golem and Warlord
- Different game modes available: play in PVE Sanctuary mode, daily boss or challenge other heroes in the PvP arena, guild raids and more
- Unique time attack gameplay: players have to plan the best tactic and guardian team to beat each mode of play before the time runs out
- Choose from a wide variety of tanks: unlock powerful tanks with unique abilities to support guardians in epic battles
- Massive array of customized gear and armor available: further strengthen your guardians by equipping them with powerful equipment
‘Like’ the official Seven Guardians Facebook page to stay updated and participate in our community events!
Download link :
About 4:33 Creative Lab:
4:33 Creative Lab, with experience in publishing numerous hit mobile games including Lost Kingdom, Heroes for Kakao and Blade for Kakao, is a leading mobile game developer and publisher in Korea.
4:33 Creative Lab was founded by Joonmo Kwon, former CEO of NEXON and NEXON Mobile with other members with experience in developing blockbuster mobile and online games. The company boasts a portfolio of many mega-hit titles in different genres, and has established its firm ground as an experienced mobile game publisher in collaboration with many promising studios.